- In the Bible as the inspired Word of God; the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, His Deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial and bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return in power and glory.
- In the sinfulness of man, and salvation only by grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to the resurrection of judgment.
- In the church as the Body of Christ, comprised of all who have accepted the redemption provided in Him.